CB600F Hornet ABS
Email to a Friend
Add to Favorites
|Add to cart
|Available from Motoden Honda
41-49 Kingsland Road, London E2 8AG
Phone 020 7688 8888
Honda has again remained true to its clearly defined aim of not just meeting but exceeding customer expectations for the Hornet, and has responded to feedback with impressive styling updates. The meter cover has also been redesigned to integrate the headlight and instrument panel in one sleek unit that enhances the smooth, aerodynamic front profile. A new instrument panel with a digital tachometer adds to the bike’s usability as well as its sophisticated image.
- Refreshed rear styling features a higher, redefined tail that emphasises its aerodynamic look of speed.
- New meter cover design brings instrument panel and headlight together in one sleek unit.
- Stylish integrated instrument panel features a hi-tech digital LCD bar graph tachometer, speedometer, dual trip meters, bar graph fuel gauge and a clock.
- Compact engine, originally developed alongside the 2007 CBR600RR powerhouse, is tuned for strong midrange power and torque combined with a high-revving top end.
- Advanced PGM-FI electronic fuel injection provides instant throttle response and precise control as well as helping to minimise harmful exhaust emissions.
- Combined ABS version offers extra braking confidence over slippery or unpredictable surfaces.
- 1mm inverted HMAS cartridge-type front fork with tension adjuster provides120mm of smoothly damped wheel travel and adds to ride comfort and control.
- Monoshock damper with 7-step adjustable preload plus tension adjuster and 128mm axle travel adds to the smooth, confident ride feel.
- Gravity die-cast aluminium Mono-Backbone frame with basic diamond configuration incorporates engine as central stressed member for the most effective balance of rigidity and light weight.
- Dual bulb multi-reflector headlight features eye-catching low and high beams behind a protruding polycarbonate lens.- Seat height of 800mm provides easy reach to the ground for riders.
- Chassis is conceived for maximum mass centralisation with weight of engine and exhaust system precisely balanced by slim, light rear and lightweight front end.
- Wide, low-profile Super Sports-derived tyres, mounted on lightweight aluminium 5-spoke wheels, add to attractive streetfighter image and ensure precise cornering control.
- Low-slung exhaust system is positioned beneath the engine for low centre of gravity and maximum mass centralisation.